First Time Gas Central Heating System
The risks of living in a poorly heated home are well-documented. Respiratory illnesses flourish in damp, cold conditions. And without a robust and reliable central heating system, you run the risk of exacerbating existing conditions and exposing yourself to entirely new ones.
Check if you qualify today!
At first glance, a first-time gas central heating installation can seem like a large undertaking from the cost and lengthy installation process. Prestige Skills will be a constant support available to answer any questions and queries you may have. We will work closely with you to install a brand-new gas central heating system in no time at all.
Finding out whether you are eligible for support does not have to be a confusing or complicated task we have perfected a simple process, just a ten-minute conversation to see if you qualify.
- You cannot currently have a gas central heating system in place (No Boiler, No Radiators)
- Must claim a qualifying benefit.
Once you determine if you qualify, you will be asked to complete a short survey over the phone in which we will need to gather some further information about the property:
- What heats the property? (Electric Storage Heaters, Electric Room Heaters, Gas Fire)
- Do you already have gas to the property? (Gas Meter, Gas Cooker, Gas Fire)
- I need to know what type of property it is (semi, mid terraced…) (solid or cavity wall)
- How many bedrooms?