Prestige Skills Ltd undertake to meet all statutory requirements covering Health, Safety and the Environment which includes the following: –
- Identity and evaluate consequences of the company’s activities./li>
- Where possible, adopt options which are most beneficial to the environment.
- Where there is a need to use sub-contractors only those that comply with our environmental policy and that of our clients will be engaging.
- The company undertaker to record any communications concerning environmental matters,the response and action taken.
- Review and audit environmental performance at regular intervals and rectify any deficiencies.
- Liaise with local and/or statutory authorities and the public where applicable.
Prestige Skills Ltd recognises the need for sustainable development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of its activities. To achieve this, we will: –
- Meet or improve upon relevant legislative, regulative and environmental codes of practice.
- Development objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review.
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities.
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activates in an environmentally responsible manner.
Provide for the effective use of resources by: –
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other uses of by-products whenever economically viable.
- Promoting the effective use of resources, energy and fuel throughout Prestige Skills Ltd
Co-operate with: –
- The community in which we operate.
- The government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour.