Boiler, Central Heating & Radiator Installation
No Mess, No Stress, Prestige-Boiler Installation
Installation with you in mind
Forget inconvenience and mess. Our Gas Safe Registered experts will install your boiler from as little as five working days if you’ve no heating and no hot water. Once they’re done, they’ll get your new boiler up and running, show you how to use it and take away your old boiler.
What happens during your boiler installation
- Our engineer will call you in advance to confirm a date and time that works for you.
- When they arrive at your home, they’ll introduce themselves and talk you through the job, so you know exactly what to expect.
- To make sure your home is kept clean and tidy, and to provide a safe space to work, our engineer will put down dust sheets.
- The boiler installation starts with draining your current boiler and safely removing it.
- The engineer will then begin to install your new boiler, and carry out all tests to check its performing efficiently and safely.
- Once your gas boiler replacement is complete, they’ll tidy up everything and show you how to use the new system.
- Our engineers will register your guarantee so you don’t have to worry about the paperwork.
Power flushing your heating system, this is a process that forcibly cleans your heating system using water, we also add powerful cleaning agent the assist with this process. Power flushing will remove deposits and any issues these cause over time.
The process will be undertaken by a trained and qualified engineer, this process will required persistence and correct use of equipment to achieve the desired goal of a clean system functioning to a high level.
Radiator installation and repair
Radiators tend to have a long life-span but problem can still occur. Leaks, cold spots and loose radiator installation. If you require a new or repair to your radiator our engineer will attend, call on 0151 431 0333.