Who We Are
We are a highly driven team with a wealth of knowledge, We aim to resolve and achieve targets. We provide a professional and innovative service.
Prestige Skills Ltd is a utilities, construction and maintenance delivery partner service provider, operating across the UK. Established in 2017, the company has grown significantly through increasing contract values with major utilities, construction and maintenance organisations.
With an increasing workforce, our services are delivered through an absolute focus on health and safety as well as market leading levels of service to both our clients and their customers.
Our Headquarters are based in St. Helens between Liverpool, Warrington and
Manchester and we operate nationwide. We deliver services 24/7,365.
Our vision is to be the best service provider in the UK utilities, construction and maintenance sectors by safely maintaining, construction, managing and delivering essential services at the lowest sustainable cost.
To be at the heart of the low-carbon, smart energy revolution that is pivotal to realising a greener, more sustainable world.
Our core values are underpinned within the attitude and behaviours of Prestige Skills as a business and all our people.
Every day we safely construct, maintain and deliver services to customers across the
UK. Where appropriate, we ensure our resources reflect our clients’ brand values through inductions, on site briefings and training programmes.
5 Values Prestige Skills Ltd recognises that our core values are at the centre of everything we do. Our five core values capture who we are, what we believe in, and what we stand for.
Safety will always come first as we strive for Zero harm.
We are professional committed to saving our client’s money through cost-
effective solutions and value-added services while making a fair profit.
(HONESTY, TRUST AND RESPECT)
We are committed to the highest ethical standards. It’s what our customers
expect from us and what our associates expect from their leadership and each
other. This is earned through our performance and by our example. The very
heart of our business is the faith our clients have in Prestige Skills Ltd.
Our goal is simply to be the best and to continually improve. This is accomplished through focused teamwork, pride in our work, quality-controlled processes – and by hiring and educating the best people we can possibly find.
5) Customer Satisfaction
The end result of our effots must be a satisfied customer. Our reputation is the
key to Prestige Skills longevity in the utilities, construction and maintenance
sectors and will remain the key to future success.
These demonstrate the attitudes and approach we take whilst at work including
- How we act;
- What we say and how we say it;
- How we treat other; and
- How we expect to be treated.
A shared understanding of what is expected and what is acceptable to others, and
consistency of approach from all employees is essential. The behaviours of all our employees supports the delivery of our mission and vision, values and culture.
To truly live out values, we are committed to providing an environment and
experience which reflects them. As part of this we expect all employees to conduct themselves in a way that is consistent with values, as endorsed by our people from all our locations and across all our operations.
How is this supported
During the recruitment process and competence-based interviews, we look for teamwork, innovation, safety, sustainability and integrity key points and is as equally important as technical capability, and all will be considered.
Performance & Development Reviews
Our behaviours and methods to improve will be incorporated within the annual
New initiatives encourage well-being and support will be provided by Prestige Skills Ltd.
Behaviours are fully supported by Prestige Skills Ltd policies and procedures.
Health & Safety
Prestige Skills Ltd recognises that it has responsibilities for the health and safety of our workforce whilst at work and others who could be affected by our work activities. We will assess the hazards and risks faced by our workforce in the course of their work and take action to control those risks to an acceptable, tolerable level.
Our managers and supervisors are made aware of their responsibilities and required to take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety, health and welfare of our workforce and anyone else likely to be affected by the operation of our business.
This business intends meeting its legal obligations by providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment so far as is reasonably practicable. This will be achieved by;
- Providing leadership and adequate control of identified health and safety risks;
- Consulting with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and equipment;
- Ensuring the safe handling and use of substances;
- Providing information, instruction, training where necessary for our workforce, taking account of any who do not have English as a first language;
- Ensuring that all workers are competent to do their work, and giving them appropriate training;
- Preventing accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- Actively managing and supervising health and safety at work;
- Having access to competent advice;
- Aiming for continuous improvement in our health and safety performance and management through regular (at least annual) review and revision of this policy; and
- The provision of the resource required to make this policy and our health and safety arrangements effective.
We also recognise;
- Our duty to co-operate and work with other employers when we work at premises or sites under their control to ensure the continued health and safety of all those at work; and
- Our duty to co-operate and work with other employers and their workers, when their workers come onto our premises or sites to do work for us, to ensure the health and safety of everyone at work.
To help achieve our objectives and ensure our employees recognise their duties under health and safety legislation whilst at work, we will also remind them of their duty to take reasonable care for themselves and for others who might be affected by their activities. These duties are explained on first employment at induction and also set out in an Employee Safety Handbook, given to each employee, which sets out their duties and includes our specific health and safety rules.
Prestige Skills Ltd undertake to meet all statutory requirements covering Health, Safety and the Environment which includes the following: –
- Identity and evaluate consequences of the company’s activities.
- Where possible, adopt options which are most beneficial to the environment.
- Where there is a need to use sub-contractors only those that comply with our environmental policy and that of our clients will be engaging.
- The company undertaker to record any communications concerning environmental matters,the response and action taken.
- Review and audit environmental performance at regular intervals and rectify any deficiencies.
- Liaise with local and/or statutory authorities and the public where applicable.
Prestige Skills Ltd recognises the need for sustainable development and continually aims to improve the environmental effect of its activities. To achieve this, we will: –
- Meet or improve upon relevant legislative, regulative and environmental codes of practice.
- Development objectives that target environmental improvements and monitor performance by regular review.
- Considering any environmental issues in the decision-making process.
- Developing a relationship with suppliers and contractors so that we all recognise our environmental responsibilities.
- Educating staff so that they carry out their activates in an environmentally responsible manner.
Provide for the effective use of resources by: –
- Promoting waste minimisation by recycling or finding other uses of by-products whenever economically viable.
- Promoting the effective use of resources, energy and fuel throughout Prestige Skills Ltd
Co-operate with: –
- The community in which we operate.
- The government, regulatory bodies and other interested parties with the shared vision of being a good and trusted neighbour.
Prestige Skills Ltd is a company with services spanning multiple sectors. As a result, we are continually driving innovation and seeking to demonstrate value to our clients from new technologies, services, products and ways of working.
For regulated sectors such as utilities, construction and maintenance, we recognise that drive efficiencies and improve services to end customers. That’s why every day we test, trial and explore new ideas, products and services.
Our flexible approach means we are always looking for new ideas – we have an
open innovation model to source and share new ideas from lots of sources.
We welcome external organisations who can bring latest best practice from parallel industries and market sectors.
If you are a supplier or manufacturer with a new product which you can demonstrate will add value to our clients, we’d love to hear from you!
Some of the best ideas have originated from employees – we have lots of channels available for employees to make suggestions.
At Prestige Skills Ltd, covering utilities, construction and maintenances services, every day, we safely deliver services for customers across the UK. We recognise that we are the brand ambassador for our Clients – we’re highly visible in what we do, and perceptions really do matter.
We recognise that customers are all individual and we aim to tailor our services to their specific needs and requirements.
Before we commence any project or activity, we invest time, ensuring we have fully captured clients and customers requirements. Our delivery and management teams, continually consider and implement ways to minimise the impact of our activities.